I did have fun with the swirls which adds a little interest to the finished product. Alcohol rubbing oil was sprayed over them and became the glue which keeps the whole thing together. I did have difficulty locating it as the chemist in town didn't stock it and when I tried to order it on line they wouldn't deliver to the Island. Those that would the postal charges were more than the spray. All is well that ends well, I have some now.
The orange section at the bottom was an argon oil based melt and pour that I added a little orange colouring to.
Packed in cellophane and tied with some natural twine.
We are going to have an easy day today, I may do a little crafting but Gerard has had a flare up of RA. It is affecting his ankles and knees and he his struggling so we will keep warm and rest today. Tomorrow is another day.
Hope all is well with you.
See you soon.