Tuesday 20 December 2016

Postal Pleasure

The postman was later than normal on Saturday, I suppose Christmas mail is slowing him down a little.  He knocked the door and to my surprise there was a parcel addressed for me.  I  opened it and inside was the most beautifully packaged shawl, along with a postcard.



 
I was expecting a parcel but not quite as quickly as it arrived.  I had won a $50 voucher for www.novica.com/ in a giveaway from elizabeth-aboutnewyork.blogspot.co.uk/.  I had never come across the website before so it was a real joy to browse what to spend the money on, I eventually narrowed it down and chose the beautiful shawl.   It is a real delight and will be worn over Christmas.   Novica is a wonderful site for home décor, jewellery and gifts from talented Artisans around the World, well worth a look.
 


 
The quality and the service has been a real pleasure.  A site that I would definitely use again.  Thank you so much Elizabeth for your generosity.
 
See you soon.
 

25 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win. It's a beautiful shawl. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations.
    The shawl is gorgeous-x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful giveaway to win, you chose very wisely, the shawl is beautiful. I'm sure that wearing it will bring you lots of pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful!!! It is always so exciting to win things. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful, it looks so delicate and feminine, what a lucky win xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely!!!!
    Yay for you!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely parcel to receive in the mail! Enjoy the shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is lovely; congrats on your win. I have enjoyed following your links and seeing some NY scenes and also visiting Novica. Wish I had another month to Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is beautiful! It looks very delicate. Congratulations!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was a lovely shawl! Congrats on winning the contest. Have a wonderful christmas week:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a lovely shawl! Congrats on winning the contest. Have a wonderful christmas week:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful shawl, I'm sure you will get lots of pleasure wearing it. I have already visited the site, there are some lovely thing there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A stunning shawl that us most unusual. I am sure you will get a lot if pleasure wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How pretty! I know you'll enjoy wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a very elegant shawl.. lucky you! You'll have to have hubby take a photo of you wearing it and share it with us.

    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
    *M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. All surprises should be so pleasant!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the shawl, great choice! Merry Christmas to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. its gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. congrats on winning and that is one beautiful shawl :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on winning such a pretty prize.
    Thank you for telling us about Novica as I hadn't heard of that one either. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely! Thanks for the new to me site as well.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations. The shawl is beautiful. You made a good selection.

    ReplyDelete
  23. the shawl is stunning, good for you!

    ReplyDelete