Monday 25 November 2013

Rattan Christmas Baubles


I still have a few rattan baubles left priced at £3 each plus postage if anyone is interested.  Just email me at mamasmercantile1@gmail.com or leave a comment for further information.  I am afraid once they are gone they are gone I am unable to take any more orders before Christmas.  I have been engaged as one of Santas helpers to make teddy bear picnic playmats and teddy bears bedding for 2 very lucky little boys.  My priority is then to get on with my families wishlist......I am not holding my breath that I will be able to complete everything in time given the short time left before the big day.  May be some little elves have been in the craft room helping overnight, I had better get in there and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment