Friday 11 October 2013

Another busy week

What a week.....I feel as if I haven't stopped for breath.  Its been a bit of a whirlwind not unlike the weather with its faster than light descent into Autumn.  One minute I am wearing a T shirt the next I am snuggling up in front of the stove.

I have packed extra goodies into this week as I have my grandson next week to spoil.....all orders have been completed and ready for postage.  Keep an eye out for the postman early next week, any dance bags or Christmas sacks ordered will be posted out today.

I have added some more table arrangements to the stock for the Christmas fairs.  I have also included a wider baby range, bibs, bandanas. patchwork balls (vintage style) and cotton and fleece snuggle blankets.  I have such an extensive Christmas wish list from my family this year so I really do have to get on with that....I don't want to disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment