Thursday 20 February 2014

A Week in Crochet

I really have had a busy week, the storm at the weekend left my parents garden and fences in a terrible mess so I have been busy with the repairs.   Commissioned orders needed to take priority but I still managed to get a pile of crochet flowers done for my daughters wedding, this time for wreaths for the conservatory windows (10 are needed).
I have started to stitch the components together so I now need to make some flowers using the vintage lace and hessian to match the flower girl posy.

Flowers seem to be the theme for the week as I have also done flowers on coat hangers in preparation for the craft fairs.
 A quick make using left over wadding and oddments of wool, this time wool left over from the throw.
Again using the same flower, different oddments of wool, corsages.  Pinned onto card and made into labels using stamps from a Kirstie Allsopp gift set from my daughter.



Finally same flower, different wool and fixings, key rings.
 

Once again joining withchrissiecrafts.blogspot.co.uk and ladybirddiaries.blogspot.co.uk for the blooming crochet along.







10 comments:

  1. I LOVE all these flowery little makes! Everything just looks so very pretty, happy little blossoms with their button centres, and I can't wait to see the wreaths for the wedding! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great ways to use flowers they all look fab! Looking forward to seeing the finished wreaths x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little flowers. How cute the are on the tags...great idea.
    I'm afraid I am not handy with needles. Sewing yes, crocheting no.
    Love,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you've been very busy but still managed to create so many things. Love the little flowers and the wedding wreaths are such a great idea! Have a great weekend!
    Your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your crochet flowers. The wee ones on the tags look really cute.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tags are so pretty, a really lovely idea :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. When will you have time to crochet one of my Moroccan Votive Cosies ? - you're a busy bee already! They are so easy to make though ... just in case you have a spare few hours. Love all your cute crochet. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog X

    ReplyDelete
  8. A week full of lovely creations !!!
    Have a nice Sunday !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you've been very busy! Love the coat hanger, I must have a go at one of those.
    The crochet flowers are so pretty!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just came over from Elizabeth's. Like your gift tags and your sweet grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete