Tuesday 24 November 2015

New Arrival Package

The paintbrushes went into over drive yesterday.  I loved the overall effect of the dolly pins so much I thought I would make some little sets for present toppers, tying them with some jute twine to give a rustic feel.


 
Children's clothes hangers were painted to add to the new babies baskets.
 
 
Then stamped using some Cath Kidston stamps I have, tying ribbon for a stunning finishing touch.
 




 
The storage bags are now finished, I couldn't decide whether to put handles on or make a draw string bag.  Eventually I went with the handles so they could be hung on a door for easy access. 
 

 
Finally I have completed one tag blanket and chosen the materials needed to make a second one.  A fun make matching ribbons for the tags...
 

 
 
The baskets are looking quite luxurious and full with all the bits and pieces completed and bought.  I am pleased with them and am sure both my daughters will be thrilled.  There is nothing like a new addition to the family to bring out the best from the craft room creations.  What is your go to make for a new addition?
 
See you soon.
 

17 comments:

  1. Wonderful makes and ideas! The hangers are adorable as are the tag blankets! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are full of imagination and talent !!! Your creations are gorgeous !!!
    Have a lovely day !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm at that stage where my friends & I are too old for children & too young for grand children so I have no go to makes yet. However I am gathering ideas & supplies a plenty. Lovely makes as always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aahh loving the little hangers the stamps are really sweet, my you have been busy your right your daughters are going to love everything, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little hangers. You've been very productive I see. A new grandbaby must be so exciting.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful makes. The hangers look lovely. It must be fun having babies to make for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous! I love the stamps you used on the hangers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola, acabo de conocerte pero me quedo por aquí porque me parecen preciosas estas perchas con dibujos infantiles para la canastilla del bebé. Besicos

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so talented!! Love all of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've been BUSY! Love all those happy colors.

    You know, it's been SO LONG since there have been any new additions, I'm not quite sure WHAT I would make. Maybe some cute booties?

    ReplyDelete
  11. The peg pins are adorable and I love the totes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The peg pins are adorable and I love the totes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're like a busy bee ... for some very very nice crafts !!! wonderful ! Have a lovely and creative day !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love Cath Kidston and your hangers are just darling! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love Cath Kidston and your hangers are just darling! Love it!

    ReplyDelete