Wednesday 1 July 2020

Another Magical Tour

A mixed few days weather wise, the sun shining one minute the next a downpour.  How quickly those darkened clouds pass over.  At least we can judge a little when to go out for a walk without getting too wet.  Although we have been caught out on occasion.  This time you might need a thin jacket or sweater but put on your walking shoes and I will take you on a little tour of the beach off the main road at North Dell. 





We took the car down a single track road that was very steep and full of pots holes, quite the experience but well worth it when you got to see the view at the end of the track.  It was quite rocky to start but then once you had navigated the water there was a great expanse of sand.





It was fun to sit awhile and take in the air, there is nothing quite like the deep breaths of sea air filling your lungs.  Once again we were the only ones there which made the experience even sweeter.







Hope you have enjoyed our little walk out and are beginning to feel the magic of this little Island. As always I thank you for your visit here to this blog and to your uplifting comments.  Thank you Vee for your little ditty on my last post it made me smile.  I also thank Amalia for your suggestion of magnets on the clothes pegs I think that is a wonderful idea.  Sustainablemum asked for the recipe of chive vinegar.  I literally pick chives with their glorious flowers and pour over distilled vinegar and leave it to stand for about 21 days before using on salad or as a base for dressing.




The enormous egg turned out to be single yolk but very large...I must admit I was half expecting it to be a double yolker!  Sadly I can't welcome you indoors but I can offer you a seat outside and some fresh cheese straws straight from the oven.


Take care and stay safe.

See you soon.

28 comments:

  1. Not a double yolker! I am shocked! Those cheese straws sure look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete
  2. We are in a showers/rain/cloudy time too!!!!! We just made it in, this morning, before a downpour!

    Just wish I could hear the ocean and fill my lungs with ocean air!!! As well and enjoy your photos. -smile-

    Oh how pretty is that vinegar!!!!!!!

    Ohhhh yummmmmmmmmm!!!!! Those Cheese Straws! -smile-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill be right over to sit outside and chat with you, breathing in that wonderful country air. Stay safe my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did enjoy that walk. What a beautiful beach. The cheese straws look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the beach walk, Lorraine and how nice to have the peace and quiet and solitude as well. I would have really enjoyed one of those delicious looking cheese straws too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to have one of your lovely cheese straws! After that lovely walk it would be nice to sit with you and enjoy chatting more about your beautiful island.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a lovely walk. Amazing that no one else was there enjoying it too. Maybe the cooler weather kept others away. The cheese straw look quite delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for your lovely posts, Lorraine. I just had a good catch up visit with you. I so admire your industry! Your crafting and cooking, and the beautiful scenery photos you shared are encouraging!
    I am glad you have been able to be out and about a bit more in the wonderful fresh sea air! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thoroughly enjoyed my trip down to the sea with you. I love all the rocks.. and wonder if you ever pick some up and bring them home. Those cheese straws look delish. I want to bake some cookies. And a chocolate cheesecake. LOL! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful place and all the better being left to its own devices without anyone leaving litter all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful place. I enjoyed my visit today x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum, cheese straws! I love snacks these! I love the color of the vinegar, so pretty☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful, beautiful drive! I loved seeing it and thank you for sharing. Is there any way to subscribe to your blog via email? Sorry if I asked you this before. I have a hard time keeping up with blogs if I don't see the posts in my inbox. I always love coming here to visit with you and thank you from the bottom of my heart for your faithfulness to pray for my dear nephew and family. Many blessings to you and yours today!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy the photos from your walk. Would love to enjoy one of your cheese straws. Have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful little inlet to enjoy! Such beauty that abounds indeed! Your chive vinegar looks marvelous, as do those inviting cheese straws! Enjoy the lovely weather! Many blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd love a hike on the beach and a cheese straw to follow. Nice.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely post, I enjoyed seeing all of your photographs and must say I enjoyed my hike with you :)

    Those cheese straws look delicious.

    Wishing you a happy weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice looking cheese straws!!

    I would love to have a beach all to myself for even a few moments.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely gorgeous pictures!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Magical moments. Thanks for showing us your beautiful surroundings. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those cheese straws look divine! Yum! I love the color of the chive vinegar, too. I will have to try making it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for the vinegar recipe, mine have finished flowering now, they might do it again so I will wait to see if they do. I love the colour they give the vinegar!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete