Monday 1 December 2014

The Wedding

Thank you so much everybody for all your thoughts, well wishes, cards and presents on my daughters special day.  The professional photographs will not be available until the newly weds are back from honeymoon but I will post some photos as soon as I get some emailed over from family.  It was a beautiful day, the sun shined and everyone had a wonderful time.  Everything came together beautifully and looked amazing as did my gorgeous daughter who looked stunning sharing a special moment with her Nanny my mum.
I will post all the details of the day later but at the moment I am busy enjoying the company of my grandson.  We have just got back from soft play and are now going to get ready for the park so that we can feed the ducks.  Once again many thanks for all your well wishes.
 
See you soon.

13 comments:

  1. Oh so lovely! Glad everything went well and you all enjoyed such a special day with loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad it all went well. enjoy your grandson! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter looks so beautiful and so happy! I am really glad for you all that it went so well, and I wish the bride and groom a long and happy marriage! Hope you enjoy your grandson time today and get to relax a little. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A magical photo of your daughter with her Nan. So pleased everything went well. Enjoy the time with your grandson.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad the wedding went well and everyone had a wonderful time. Looking forward to the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pleased it went well, the picture is lovely, enjoy your time with your grandsonx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best wishes to your daughter and son-in-law, it sounds like a wonderful day and the bride looks radiant. Take care, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two beautiful women! I am glad all went well and that you had a good time. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you all had a wonderful day. Looking forward to seeing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad everything went well. It sounds like you had a wonderful day. Congrats to the happy couple!

    ReplyDelete
  11. a beautiful bride and groom!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my word, Lorraine - I totally missed this! She is BEAUTIFUL!
    What a special and wonderful day! I am sending up prayers for the happy couple now. Awl, how awesome! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm enjoying your happiness and am so glad you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete