Tuesday 20 May 2014

Stock Repleneshment

After a very successful fair at Tattersall Lakes I have had to replenish stock in rather a big way.  I spent yesterday making notice boards to replace the 14 sold at the fair.






I have also made another rag wreath, this time using a wide selection of Cath Kidston fabric and Cath Kidston buttons.  I actually really like it, it would look good in my craft room so I won't be disappointed if it doesn't sell.

A wooden tray is now complete and ready to sell, using Cath Kidston stamps.


Finally some wooden hearts are all painted, stamped and ready to go.

Another busy day planned for tomorrow and I should be ready for the fair at the weekend.
 
See you soon.

4 comments:

  1. Oh you have been very busy! Love the wee hearts. Glad the fair went well.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have made lots of lovely things! I am glad that you sold so much and I hope that the next one goes really well for you too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness you have been so busy, I love all that you have made.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented - and looks like you are super ready for some serious sales, lady! Well done! As always, thank you so much for your visits and sweet comments. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete