Thursday 12 December 2013

Memories


 
I have spent the last hour or so looking through some of our holiday snaps taken earlier in the year at the Mount Dora Vintage Garden Fair.  Seeing the trike in the bottom picture reminded me of my childhood and indeed of my own children's childhood....the old and the familiar.  It sparked memories of happy times both of the holiday and of the times spent on the trike. I have watched my daughters on trikes and then onto a 2 wheeler with stabilizers and then a wobbly 2 wheeler.  I am lucky enough to be blessed with 4 beautiful grandchildren and hope to be able to watch them grow and become whatever it is they want to become.

Back in the craft room I am starting to put bows on all of the wooden creations that my husband as completed so they can be collected.  I have a few more floral table arrangements to complete and a vintage material quilted throw to finish and then we are closed for the holiday period. 

1 comment: