Saturday 5 October 2013

Packed, Ready to go........

Just finished packing up the car ready for the first of the Christmas gift fairs.   Luckily the fair is in the village I live so anything forgotten is easily retrieved.  It is difficult to know what to take so I have taken small quantities of a wide range including a new range of table flower arrangements in hat boxes and Christmas baubles.  I have also taken a small range of wedding  accessories, flower girl baskets, wands and headbands.  Harris Tweed always features I love the romance of it being spun in crofters homes on islands off the West Coast of Scotland.  My tweed range this time includes needle cases, corsages, hair combs, notelets and Christmas cards.  The list is endless but I hope I have covered most things.......hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment